Fox roller for sale!

Hey Guys, I got an OLD fox roller for sale..we think it's an early 60's Fox Trail Bug, or possibly earlier fox campus.

Wheels are in great shape, and frame is solid, with no cracks or rewelds...There is a scrub brake with brake pedal on it..not sure if that was original equip. or not..but it looks like it is original to the bike.

Anyway, I am asking $100.00 plus shipping (OBO) I am located in SW Wisc. so you can come pick it up too if you want.

Here's some photos

yeah...I hear ya...I mean mine doesn't have an engine or anything..but I sat on it..and it sits very comfy, and is a really solid frame, and very easy to maneuver around. Easier than either of my MTD's...I've been tempted to keep it, slap a little B & S on it and keep it..but my wife will KILL me if I keep 4 minibikes around. SO it's gotta go!!

Scottessey

It looks like a Trailbug. I think the footpeg bar and brake were an add on though. Fox bikes already had a spot for the fold down pegs. It looks like it would be pretty easy to get it back to stock. Thats a great buy. I think it was either Delray or Mark G that has one with the same brake setup as yours would have had originally. That tab sticking up in the back looks similar to the one I saw. The one pictured here is slightly different. (btw...whoever buys this...I have Fox footpegs pegs for sale). :thumbsup: Good luck on your sale.

What is the black thing over the back tire? How do I find out what is needed to put a jackshaft on it? Does the fork need bushings? Thanks flyweed. I'm a noob but you probably caught that.

Bruce..the black thing over the rear tire is a scrub brake setup...that goes up to a footpeddle on the right hand side. the forks don't need bushings.