Fox Thunderbolt 125

Rooster63

Finally found some Shoes that fit. Was a fun hunt. NOT! Were only slightly used. Little Sand Paper, and came-out like New. Fit PERFECTLY. Left-one had been cleaned-up when I took the Pic.

Attachments

Rooster63

I'll continue in the Morning, as the Bike is basically DONE. Hope you enjoyed the Updates. Very nice to be able to Post Pics again. Talk to you after some Snooze Time. WOW.....4am!! You wouldn't haven't believed my Weekend.

cfh

Looks really good!
Where did you get the rear sprocket? also how many teeth?
I use those Rupp footpeg covers on nearly everything now. For $12 shipped, they are awesome.

Rooster63

Looks really good!
Where did you get the rear sprocket? also how many teeth?
I use those Rupp footpeg covers on nearly everything now. For $12 shipped, they are awesome.
Yeah, that's why I went with em. High Quality, too. The originals are $30, or more. Screw that!

I had the Sprocket made by Azusa. Found it impossible to find one with the Dimensions that the Original had/has. Had to ship them that Heavy Sprocket, so that they could build it to exact Measurements.

Thanks for the compliment. It's been a fun/tedious Project.

Rooster63

Ignition Box Installation. I set the Timing and Point Gap, by Eye. I don't recommend it. I hope that it runs. I couldn't get a Spark before Disassembly, Cleaning, Sanding Point Contacts, and installing a New Condenser. NOW, I have a Very Nice Spark.

Attachments