FREE!!!! Paypal transactions YAYYyyy

Did you know that if you buy your buddies carburetor using Paypal, when you go to make the payment, there is a (payment type) scroll down box... If you go through your options, there is a (gift) option that you can choose... :wink:

Choosing gift will result in a NO TRANSACTION FEES!!! :001_tt2: It's always nice to get a gift from your buddy.. I guess if ya don't know or trust someone you could be potentially running a risk :shrug:.... Use your best judgment I guess but for the most part I trust people until givin a reason not to.... :gunsmilie:

Your just finding this out.:doah:
Uhhhhh no I fingered it out like probablyyyyyyy I dunno.. couple years ago? :shrug: Since I started screwin around with it.. But I've learned that MANY people have no idea or never use it.. So ya tell em Eh, give me 11 bucks for a flat rate box and it's all good... Until Evilbay gets ya. :deal: Evilbay, Evilpal, it's all the same company.. :2guns: SO..... I posted it so others would know to click the (gift) and save the world some hassle...

Hent

I hate Evil-Pal :2guns: Out of closet I say get them while ya can.. DOWN with the man.. :gunsmilie:
If you don't like paypal, you can always get your own merchant account and start processing credit cards on your own - for an even bigger % than PP charges....

Companies need to make money to stay in business and provide services. No fees, no profit, no motivation to continue working... just something to think about.

lol, Yeah, they get ya pretty good for Evilbay fees.... PLUS it's about illegal to NOT use paypal when you're on Evilbay... Even the shipping fees they charge ya for. :glare: Theres a difference between staying in business and a billion dollars in your account for being rip off artists... I doubt anyone here has a billion dollars... Evilbay can afford to let ya use their (paypal preferred) crap for a 10 dollar carb every once in a while..

mybiz

I use the personal payment for personal payments. :innocent: But when I'm making a payment for business use that what button I mash. what's a few extra bucks. Trying to save $2 could land you behind bars and not the ones you drink at. In my opinion when you mash the wrong payment button its no different then writing a bad check.:doah:If you cant prove they money was used for personal use its not a smart choice. Paypal is no difference than your personal banking institution.