Front end wobble

Thepaetsguy

I was gonna chime in and say pull the bolt holding the steering to the frame. I bet the threads got beat up like mine did from wobbling. there are bushings that go over the bolt that help keep everything centered and these bushings keep the wobble from wreacking the threads on the bolt. BD56D3BB-D670-461C-A46D-90F1B70CDF21.jpeg

I was gonna chime in and say pull the bolt holding the steering to the frame. I bet the threads got beat up like mine did from wobbling. there are bushings that go over the bolt that help keep everything centered and these bushings keep the wobble from wreacking the threads on the bolt. View attachment 296970
I actually found those exact bushings at Atwood’s. Ended up putting a set in the neck as well as drilling out the triple tree holes that line up with the neck for bolt to go through. Cut the second set of bushings down to width Of metal and added them too. No more wobble.

I actually found those exact bushings at Atwood’s. Ended up putting a set in the neck as well as drilling out the triple tree holes that line up with the neck for bolt to go through. Cut the second set of bushings down to width Of metal and added them too. No more wobble.
Atwood’s, good to know. Good fix and I’m glad you figured it out.