Future Project

I have been toying with the idea of building a one off custom mini-bike. I am currently restoring another X-90 Shortster(titled) but when it is finished I have a new project in mind.
I was at the Harley dealer and they had a V-Rod Destroyer in the showroom. What a cool bike, I want a miniature. I should be able to fabricate the entire bike and use a Briggs V-twin engine. The wheelie bars will have to be removable so the bike will fit on the trailer I pull behind the big Harley.
I just think that it would be a fun parking lot burner or take it to the drag strip on bike nights.

Sorry Brandt,

Looks like Windber 07 is already set for the bikes. We are going to Laconia again for Bike Week and stopping at Windber on the way home. The change for 07 is that we are trailering the Ultra, little trailer and (2)Shortsters to Laconia. After riding 750 miles in hard rain and hail for 18 hours last year I am going to be a wimp and use the enclosed trailer and the truck.
The little V-Rod is the project for Windber 08. You can bet though that I will be holding the front brake and smoking the back tire during the Miners Festival Parade.

Jim, I don't blame you in the least trailering everything for that distance.......rain sucks royally on a sickle. I got a whole new fat tire set up and axle/brake/sprocket setup if your in need. Fat tire is a Hoosier jr drag slick mounted on Douglas billet rim. 10" wide!!!! A project that never came to reality........too many irons in the fire!!