Garage cleaning

This is our samller shop and it needs cleaning bad! Its about 1030 and im just getting started. Any ?s or comments are welcome to help keep me entertained. Thanks.

C9H13NO3

What I always do is get a big box and find every tool that is laying around and put it in there. Then get another box and put all the nuts and bolts that are laying around in the box. I find that not having to work around tools and littles pieces makes cleaning much easier. So move the tools, move the pieces then clean. Then just reorganize the tools and pieces that you put into the box.:thumbsup:

What I always do is get a big box and find every tool that is laying around and put it in there. Then get another box and put all the nuts and bolts that are laying around in the box. I find that not having to work around tools and littles pieces makes cleaning much easier. So move the tools, move the pieces then clean. Then just reorganize the tools and pieces that you put into the box.:thumbsup:
This is brilliant! Cant belive that i couldnt figure this out thanks for the tip! :thumbsup: im out cleaning now spent 4 hours last night cleaning. But i will try this forsure!