Grand Rapids, MI area mini bike swap/show?

jeep4me

I'd like to get a mini bike swap/show started in the Grand Rapids area. Maybe in the spring? Anyone else interested in helping to organize? How would we get started? Any ideas?

Sounds good to me let me know what I can do to help. There is an autoparts/motorcycle swap meet in February at the delta plex every year maybe we could tie it in with that?? Just a thought...

jeep4me

Good idea! I'll get in touch with the delta plex and see if I can put something together, or at least talk to the event coordinators. I'll let you know what happens.

there was a guy on craigs list trying to organize a mini show swap in mich said he had 100 acres he could use so you could ride around to hes supposed to be at the recliesure show

Hi guys. There is a really good vintage motorcycle meet at Gilmore museum in June. We went last year, it was great. I contacted them and yes we can bring our mini bikes. The bikes are on display in the middle of the show field. Cheap enough. If you pre register it is just $6 for the first bike and $4 for each additional. Last year they had about 250 bikes in the "show" and probably 2000 total. I'm getting ready to put my Sears runabout back together. Hope to be able to bring it along with my '73 Triumph Trident 3 cyl. Check their web sight for more info.By the way the museum itself is great. From Duesys to a Tucker. Hope to see you there. Oh yeah If anyone decides to got, please contact me. My mini might need to hitch a ride. It's hard to drag it behind the old Triumph. Joe Rockford