Greeting from Phoenix Arizona

Hello everyone, it's nice to be here.
I am new to this forum but not to forums, I created and run a couple myself.

Though I had mini bikes (a Tote-Goat, my dad's home made one and a Benelli 50) as a kid I moved on to dirt bikes and then 4-wheel drives but now I am into Motorized Bicycles which is what lead me to here.

I custom build my bikes to order and Vintage looking bicycles are popular so a lot of our two cultures 'old style' parts overlap and though I won't have much in the way of forum input here I do scan the newest topics and if I see something I think I can help with I'll chime in.

Anyway I just thought I'd introduce myself and say Hi ;-}

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I am not surprised to see motorized bicycle builders here, it is pretty fun to ride legally ion the road without a license amd even in bike lane if you want to ;-}

Speaking of the law please take a moment to sign my petition to relax AZ law regarding motorized bicycles.
Petition for Change to AZ RS 28-2516

I think mini bikes are about the best way there is to introduce kids to motor powered 2 wheelers so they learn a skill set and certainly a great hobby for adults, especially the restoration crowd, I just like to play with toys I build these days on the roadways.

I posted a handful of my builds over the last couple of years here if you want to take a look.
KC's Kruisers - Motorized Bike Forum

I am currently building a Korean War era bike and looking for some specal touches for it like the bullet light and canister gas tank and I hear MetalMan makes them so I'll drop him a line but this is the new Felt bike the customer brought me to my 'magic' with.

Converting the bullet headlight to a 1200 Lumen CREE T6 LED with lithium power is easy, it is a round tank for the back I am having trouble with so I'll give metalman a shout but it don't matter the size it is all about the fun and satisfaction of the build right?

Welcome. The new small, powerful 2 & 4 stroke engines make using them on a bicycle practical and fun. I am restoring a 1960's bike-bug engine for my 1957 Schwinn Boulevard Cruiser. I need a fuel pump to get it going.

Welcome. The new small, powerful 2 & 4 stroke engines make using them on a bicycle practical and fun. I am restoring a 1960's bike-bug engine for my 1957 Schwinn Boulevard Cruiser. I need a fuel pump to get it going.
Indeed. I use the Grubee Skyhawk 48 and 66cc 2-stroke motors, the whole kits $200 delivered and just drop right in for the most part, but I tend to get fancy with them using a Jackshaft shift kit so the motor can use the bikes gears like this.

The internal hub shifter on that Caddy is a NuVinci and you can see I used a round tank on that, I had an outfit near Tucson make that up for me.

The old retro style bikes are popular though.

I haven't heard of a Bike-Bug motor, do you have a pic of it?