half time run!

hitman

Ok so it was half time and the boys and I took the bikes out for a quick run. WOW was it cold! What was the coldest anyone here has taken them out?

We used to go camping in the winter in Nebraska...good excuse to take out the Tote Gote...which worked fine in below-freezing temperatures...

The temperature never discourages me from riding...it's more fun in the snow, especially setting up some ice racing weekends...

After Xmas, everyone takes their tree out to the lake and puts it on the ice...it becomes habitat for small fish when it melts and sinks...but before that happens, we arrange them into an oval, and do a little ice flat track racing...

A box of really short sheet metal screws, screwed into the knobbies of your minibike tires provides just enough traction to get some speed for the power slide turns...

Awesome fun...

hitman

Sunday

Me and my brother went out Saturday it was probably mid to low 30s here in MI.
Ya, we went out on Sunday at half time for the first game. The roads were clear and I figured what the heck, lets do it. We got'em into the garage and the snow started to fall. My boys had a blast!