Hang on Markus!

markus

Man we haven't even had enough rain to leave a puddle, just some sprinkles! I would say you guys are getting the shit end of the stick on this one.

Yeah, Looks that way. In the eye now. It's just nasty that's all. Its the tornadoes that cause issue. This is going to make gator hunting worse then it already was though, bummer.:thumbdown:

We were in that eye for 6 hours! Incredible. Poor jim fallon, he lives in Melbourne, just to the south of me (Merritt Island), They got pounded with rain. 30" in some places. Now we have been "stuck" in the southern rain band since late yesterday afternoon. Just nasty and wet. Like that Johnny Cash song- 3' high and rising!

markus

Man that sucks, I was actually hoping for some good rains here and nothing! I drove to Orlando last night and things were pretty calm too, drove through a couple of rainbursts but nothing to major, just a bit breezy.

Good luck to you guys, you can ship some floodwater over here, we got the space :smile:

rain is over

hey guy`s i seen you where talking about the weather it wasn`t that bad ,just boring two days of sitting around drinking beer .i couldn`t go to work i drive a delivery truck for culligan water and my routes were north end of the county so i couldn`t get my car out of the drive way all the surronding streets were flooded and my car isn`t very high off the ground but i`m back to work tommorrow hope everyone else is fine good luck jim:thumbsup: