Happy Fourth of July

I'm going out and having some family fun this weekend. I hope everyone at OldMiniBikes has a Happy & Safe Independence Day weekend. :thumbsup:
If you get the chance, Please Thank a VET.

My town had its July 4 parade today instead of Sunday so that church services wouldn't be affected. Lots of churches around here and lots of church groups in the parade. It was a good parade. No minis, but lots of cool old cars, trucks and tractors. The giant VW-powered shopping kart was my favorite. Now I'm off to watch the the flat track races tonight at Castle Rock, Wash. Happy 4th of July!

We took our minis out to the country for a couple of hours riding this morning. Had a cook out this afternoon, and tonight we're going to the annual 4th of July lawnmower races and fireworks display.

Is that a slice of Americana. or what?!?

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Jimmy S.

... tonight we're going to the annual 4th of July lawnmower races and fireworks display.

Is that a slice of Americana. or what?!?

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Jimmy S.
Post some photos of those racing mowers! I saw this neat machine at the flat track races last night. What a great holiday.

Castle Rock? :eek:hmy: Man you better watch it... Theres some Stephen King stuff going on around there.. :lol: I drove my bike alllllll OVER the place yesterday.. There was an old car show in Marshal.. I checked out Turkeyville, went back roads to Marshall, all over Marshall all day, went out the other way to Duck-tucky to drunken hillbilly days.. Left there and broke my front springer riser on the way home.. :doah: Went back out to Turkeyville today.. Got about 300 yrads from town and soft seized the motor.. :doah: No oil, leaned out, 55 mph 92 degrees out... Ooops... :lol: