Has this ever happened to your seat?

An hour into a really fun ride, I was suddenly doing a "Detroit Lean". Rather unnerving to say the least. I looked under the seat and it looked like the right spring support had crackes as I could see brass brazing and missing paint. I carefully drove the 8 miles back to the car and drove home.
I yanked the seat and could see no damage what so ever.
What I did find was not at all what I was expecting. The right spring had unscrewed from the spring support bracket. The Chinese made the round support bracket with a slight pitch as if it was a large female nut. The Coils of the seat springs OPEN coils thread their way around this support ring until the Tightly wound coils are bottomed out and torqued down to stay in place. An easy fix, but how the spring became loose enough to unscrew several inches is beyond me.
After a cleaning of the support bracket, I screwed the spring back onto the bracket and Red Loc-tite'ed the spring back into place.
All of the bolts and nuts a tight. It must have been the rough ride over all the boulders hyper-extended the springs and they could overcome the friction of the bracket support and spun off of the bracket itself.
Has this ever happened to you?
Here is the spring wound back into the support bracket of the seat frame.
seatspring1.jpg