Headlights, thought I would share.

I have a new to me Baja that I was looking to run lighting off of the engine. Since I cant make up my mind as to running the Kohler flywheel and charging or a stage 1 or 2 mod on current Predator Hemi, I bought a light.

I don't do much night driving as I haven't had a bright enough light on said minibikes. But I was looking at some of the post here and what peeps bought for lights. I ended up with this one:

RioRand 4 Mode 1200 Lumen CREE XML T6 Bulb LED Bicycle bike HeadLight Lamp Flashlight Light Headlamp | Amazon.com: Outdoor Recreation

And I bought a spare battery and it was like $30. I have Amazon Prime so I didn't pay extra shipping. Charged them up and WOW, BRIGHT!! Brighter than anticipated. I havent had a chance to drive the mini with the light as I am waiting on a new rear tire. ( I bought the Kenda K572 19x7-8 for more street use, for both front and rear. Amazon.com: Kenda K572 Road Go Tire - Front/Rear - 19x7x8 , Position: Front/Rear, Tire Size: 19x7x8, Tire Construction: Bias, Rim Size: 8, Tire Type: ATV/UTV, Tire Application: All-Terrain, Tire Ply: 4 085720840B1: Automotive )

Once I have the light mounted and I am driving Ill try to take a video if I can.

Thanks for the info.
I have a baja i bought for my daughter. She's the only one with a headlight. I have old 60's mini bikes so this is a great option.
How do you like the tires you bought. I was looking at those for the old tote gotes I have, they have tractor tires now

The tires are great! I will post a pic when I get the front tire done. Kind of a PITA to get the tire on such a small rim with out a machine.I finally had a chance to try thhe light out last night. WOW!!! Works awesome! SUPER bright. Could easily pass as a headlight for a car!