Heald Fork Boots-might be repop'd

How many people on here would be interested in have new front fork boots made for there heald bikes$40-$50 a set depending on demand,this will not happen for atleast 6 months ,tooling has to be made yet and the shop that will be making them is back logged.If enough people want them I will pay for tooling and have them go ahead with this project.

the honda boots are a tighter compression coil on boot and also a little bit shorter too. yes the honda boot does work but does not look like the heald boots.

here are some pictures of the original boot for size referrence,the boots will look just like this when remade ,if it happens.This depends on the responce I get back from the members on here.

motocycle

Fork Boots

From my own experience, working with Chatten63; if he takes this project on, the boots will be perfect reproductions.

Please put me on the list, for a set or two of these boots.

And if you need a deposit to help defray your setup costs; please let me know.

Good Luck, with this.

motocycle

Called Ron up today to make sure it was okay to repop the boots ,not a poblem.Got print coming and it is going to be done,hopefully by Windber they will be done.The boots are going to be made.

Called Ron up today to make sure it was okay to repop the boots ,not a poblem.Got print coming and it is going to be done,hopefully by Windber they will be done.The boots are going to be made.
That's great news! Depending how my purchase deal goes with the owner of those 3 super broncs, I might end up ordering some from you. Two of them need boots bad.

I have some of the upper clamps(50) #39's wittek,still looking for the lowwers #35's,also noticed that the 1 bike I just picked up has wittek #8's on it for lowwer clamps. it would be nice to find more clamps of both that way I could make a complete package set (boots and clamps).

Have you looked at McMaster's site to see if they have clamps that closely resemble the Witteks? I didn't pay attention when I pulled mine off, they were so rusted that I had to cut them off, but I didn't remember seeing anything about them that indicated to me they were of a unique design. :shrug:

Paul