Heald Hauler decals

Looking for someone who can provide me with a picture of the decals used on the red trikes regarding weight load to create 2 new decals for my great uncle's trike. Or a business who has previously duplicated the decals. Ours were not good enough to duplicate.

Hi Ursula, I'm on the same quest to duplicate the decals. I bought a 1979 Hauler last week from the original owner, (now 89 years young). His father had bought it for a father & son project. Although the decals hadn't survived, everything else did. He'd kept a folder with every bit of paperwork;Assembly diagrams, MSO document, sales receipts, parts orders, Catalogues, brocures, & mailings. Not one good image of the decals in the lot. Send me a PM If you come up with anything. I'll do the same.

News Flash .... I just flipped through the photo file of Heald products I gleaned from the net. There is one shot, not dead on, but close. Version 2.jpg Version 3.jpg Hauler Decal.jpg

Looking further into the Heald Hauler threads, I discovered that the pics I posted were from member MARK G.'s "Time Burgler" restoration. His decal reproductions are credited to Steve Rent aka TRAILHOPPER. Sadly, Steve passed away in 2015. If anyone has an unused copy of Trailhopper's repro, & can scan it, we'd be back in business.
Roger

I have an original that i can get duplicated for you guys. Not sure what the print shop will charge for doing it but it is a $60 scan and setup fee. If you want me to get some made let me know and it will be 2 weeks before i get them to him and a couple 2 or 3 weeks after that.

Thanks Rick, That’s one way to go & I appreciate the offer. I’m on a tight budget these days, & am saving my nickels to replace all the sealed bearings first, before I re-assemble. Would it be possible for you to just scan the original to a high resolution .jpg file that could be posted on OldMiniBikes? That’s exactly what I’m planning to do with the large folder of Hauler documents I inherited with my new-to-me ’79 HH-1216. That way, those of us with a home printer can create our own. Printable velum sheets, spray adhesive, & a couple of coats of clear sealer & we’re good to go. If OldMiniBikes has a place where I can upload The assembly instructions, color flyers, & tech sheets, please let me know. I want clear copies to be available to all on the board. I’ll try to upload the instruction

Roger Heald_Hauler Instructions.1.jpg Heald_Hauler Instructions.2.jpg