Heald Hauler Seat Attachment

I'm in the final stages of reassembling a barn find heald hauler trike. The trike was disassembled with parts in many boxes. I have a few of the original drawings. However, the drawings are not a complete set.

I've been searching the web for info on how the seat bottom is attached to the frame. I would appreciate some hauler expertise. I'm trying to figure out what parts are missing. The seat has 2 wood blocks and the tube handels on the side. Otherwise the seat is in fantastic shape.

I really appreciate the help, willy

I've been searching the web for info on how the seat bottom is attached to the frame. I would appreciate some hauler expertise. I'm trying to figure out what parts are missing. The seat has 2 wood blocks and the tube handels on the side. Otherwise the seat is in fantastic shape.
Have any pictures? Doesn't sound like anything is missing. The handles slide into the top cross tube, then screws go through to the bottom of the seat. The wood blocks screw to the bottom also, towards the back and just rest on the long top tubes. Rough ride, I elected to ditch the blocks and used springs from a solo seat. There's not much room for travel but it made a HUGE difference in how it rides.

Have any pictures? Doesn't sound like anything is missing. The handles slide into the top cross tube, then screws go through to the bottom of the seat. The wood blocks screw to the bottom also, towards the back and just rest on the long top tubes. Rough ride, I elected to ditch the blocks and used springs from a solo seat. There's not much room for travel but it made a HUGE difference in how it rides.
Hey Mark,
Thank-you kindly for the response. Yes, now I see the paint rub in the bottom of the seat. I'll get some pictures posted shortly. It is coming together nicely. Right now, other than a few screws, looks like all parts are present.

Willy