Heald Super Bronc w/212 or all original parts

1.jpg Up for sale is my super bronc outfitted for two different types of power.

Put an original flathead on it with all of the original driveline parts or use the brand new Predator 212 with all new torque convertor and band brake setup. Also has two new saddles, the original one has the original logo sewn on the rear.

Frame is non molested and in excellent condition.. Both seats have been professionally re upholstered with the "chopper style" seat having two small HD brushed nickle shocks fabricated onto it for a comfort style ride.

I also can provide cost effective shipping through an associate who carries nation wide if needed. Located in central Ariozna. Everything is inluded for either style bike that one prefers.. Fenders are original chrome and in great shape, rims are true, frame is straight - just needs paint.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 1.jpg Tank is perfect and in red primer for your color selection. I will paint tank for $80.00 one or two tone if needed. I'm selling off my last two bikes to focus on new projects.. lots of extra parts available including my stash of bike fasteners, hoses and all the spares to have when building...

$700 roller with original parts or $1000 with new Predator and torque convertor, pipe, etc ready to go, Can ship cost effectively. text call or respond to this mail 602 566 3595