Hello Barn Find

Cat/penny's duster still with the sissy bar!.. sweet.. I assume it's a CAT because it has the CAT wheels with the stars. I have a duster myself, I'm making it a drag bike though.. I absolutely LOVE this frame design.

Last edited:

mybiz

You might want to reinforce the motor plate I have seen a few crack on the right front corner of the plate. Probably from having the chain to tight and in your case a drag bike more torque :thumbsup: When I striped down my eliminator I was a little disappointed in the frame It just looks weak. :scared:

You might want to reinforce the motor plate I have seen a few crack on the right front corner of the plate. Probably from having the chain to tight and in your case a drag bike more torque :thumbsup: When I striped down my eliminator I was a little disappointed in the frame It just looks weak. :scared:

I'll take that caliper off your hands ... :smile:

mybiz

Hum! There must be a shortage :drool: I think your about 100th person wanting it. I need it also but an auction is sounding better.:hammer: "NOT"

mybiz

Sissy bar? Buy a extra long bicycle sissy bar and bend it with some tubing benders. I got tired of waiting on some member to make them. :cursing: My came out good on the first try.:thumbsup: