Hello from Virginia

My name is Ted and I just purchased the DB30 for my 8yr old son for Xmas. This his first bike and I've been fighting my wife for a year about getting him a minibike and came across an "offer that she could not refuse".:thumbsup: I was in my local Pepboys looking for some chrome for my Chevy Silverado and noticed the minibike. I ended up talking with the Store Manager about the bike which was on sale for $249.99 and noticed that there was not a chain on the bike.(and a few other minor cosmetic dings) He told me that they had sold every bike they had in stock on Black Friday but couldn't "get rid of this one", which was a sign of desperation. I asked what he wanted for the bike and that $250 was way too much due to the issues and being on the floor for so long. He then told me $175 and it was sold. After paying for it, I went straight to Northern Tools and bought and #35 chain for 12.99, full face DOT helmet for 49.99 and took it home. The wife immediately flipped when she saw it in the bed of my truck but settled down when she heared the price. The next day I check all the nuts and bolts, changed the oil, put the chain and it's been running fine since. My son is fully enjoying himself and I'm thinking about trying to buy another one to mod for myself.

VaOutlaw Ted : Now that was easy. LOL And nice to see that the helmet went with the package. No looking back now plan on having three or four in your garage and to make great points with the Wife involve your 8 year old son in the projects and you have a win win situation. Teach him about the motor how it works the old 4-stroke engine and about how maintenance keeps you running properly. Have questions just ask and start a picture file of your mini bike's and document all the fun you will have. I wish I had more pictures to share.
Steve :scooter: