Help me find my 72' Rupp Roadster II that I sold in 2017!

Hey all - a shot in the dark here but it's worth a try. I can't remember for the life of me if a member on here bought my 72' Rupp Roadster II or not. It was a COMPLETELY restored bike, red, with fully built motor and dellorto carb. Showroom quality - a guy in Florida bought it from me and had it transported.

I've been longing to get that bike back and I wish I kept his contact information :(

Here is a picture of it for reference. This is kind of a follow up to my WTB post in another section. I sold this Rupp back in 2017 when I moved to Colorado. I'm now looking to get back into something and having my old bike back would be a great story. The owner probably has it sitting in his collection and I'm hoping he would part back with it.

If not - I'm trying to get something just as nice....doesn't even have to be a Rupp. But anyways, here is a picture for old times sake! rupppp.JPG

Hey all - a shot in the dark here but it's worth a try. I can't remember for the life of me if a member on here bought my 72' Rupp Roadster II or not. It was a COMPLETELY restored bike, red, with fully built motor and dellorto carb. Showroom quality - a guy in Florida bought it from me and had it transported.

I've been longing to get that bike back and I wish I kept his contact information :(

Here is a picture of it for reference. This is kind of a follow up to my WTB post in another section. I sold this Rupp back in 2017 when I moved to Colorado. I'm now looking to get back into something and having my old bike back would be a great story. The owner probably has it sitting in his collection and I'm hoping he would part back with it.

If not - I'm trying to get something just as nice....doesn't even have to be a Rupp. But anyways, here is a picture for old times sake! View attachment 289579
What a beauty!!!