Help torque converter size needed!!!

Looking at the engine owners manual,I can see where they (Lifan) get the extra horse power out of the motor. They use a lot of terminology to explain it, but it basically comes down to milling the headband porting it! IMG_3173.jpg

Are the mega moto from Walmart new or not that popular? Because there are hardly any videos about them. There are tons of videos about the colemans
It's a new model that seems to be a Walmart exclusive (built to a price per Walmart's request, I imagine). The Mega Max 212 on the MM site is also new. The Pro Series 212 was released Sep 30, 2017.

Are the mega moto from Walmart new or not that popular? Because there are hardly any videos about them. There are tons of videos about the colemans
There aren't many video's about them (the 212 Pro's) or other 212's, except for the 80 and 105 models! There's a lot of 105's getting a Preditor 212 engine installed in them, and becoming a "death trap" mini bike! LOL!

Oh that's cool. I'm glad it's stronger.
Do you think it's stronger than a predator 212. Seems a lot of people put the Predator 212 but it seems like Lifan 7 and 1/2 horsepower would be stronger

Another thing you would need to check before buying a CVT is the PTO (crankshaft) size. It's probably 3/4" but you never know until you check. Newer Colemans have a smaller PTO (16 mm).

Ya that's the most reason I'm getting this one it is 3/4. I checked with monster moto.
One of my friends couldn't stand it,and picked up a Mega Max (walmart) build,one. It has no front suspension or brake,and runs a clutch. The rear sprocket is "Huge" but I rode it and it really impressed me,as far as acceleration,and torque. We did notice the tubing used in the frame is small compared to the Pro models,and also has a diffrent design.The only drawback I can see with a clutch is having to apply a few drops of oil to the clutch shaft before riding it,and that's very easy and fast to do. With the big rear sprocket,it may work well trail riding. I put a TC and a 60 tooth sprocket on my Coleman CT200u and it's a stump puller,and still has a top speed of 35mph with the governor in it.