Help

Putting a 5hp Briggs back together and one valve spring is longer then the other witch valve gets the bigger spring i assume the intake valve because its bigger and weights more but that a wild guess

Ok thanks i got the springs in and as of a course something else went wrong the ear on the block that's for the valve cove broke off

:confused: The what? The threaded hole that holds the PCV in? :doah: Now thats a TIGHT screw.. :laugh: If ya can't bolt it back on... Run it without... Just don't wear good pants around it.. It'll make a mess

:confused: The what? The threaded hole that holds the PCV in? :doah: Now thats a TIGHT screw.. :laugh: If ya can't bolt it back on... Run it without... Just don't wear good pants around it.. It'll make a mess

Yup the little ear on the block to bolt the pcv on, I might try to jb weld it back in or pull out the tig welder and see what i can do
Any ideas guys

Yup the little ear on the block to bolt the pcv on, I might try to jb weld it back in or pull out the tig welder and see what i can do
Any ideas guys
Yeah, that sucks and those bolt holes are notorious for stripped threads.
That's why I always squirt some carb cleaner on the threads to make sure there is no oil on them because that's all it takes to strip them. Putting a heli-coil in is a pain.......:censure: