Hey my man, what it look like?

I picked this up today with 2 small motors. It needs love , but is not all tweaked on or frame hacked. There are sooo many bikes with this style frame so I'm lost on this one.

thanks again O wise ones..

gbones

nova wins:thumbsup: looks like the scrub brake pedal is bent. how does the aluminum pad look on the scrub brake? every once in awhile someone is looking for 1. what motors did you also get.

nova wins:thumbsup: looks like the scrub brake pedal is bent. how does the aluminum pad look on the scrub brake? every once in awhile someone is looking for 1. what motors did you also get.
I got a 1967 briggs 2HP the guys said was the original? but who knows. It is in fantastic shape.

Also a newer briggs motor I do not know the HP? It starts with 94.. scrub pad is excellent shape. Sadly the lever is bent, but I can fix it.

I got a 1967 briggs 2HP the guys said was the original? but who knows. It is in fantastic shape.

Also a newer briggs motor I do not know the HP? It starts with 94.. scrub pad is excellent shape. Sadly the lever is bent, but I can fix it.
I have never found any numbers on mine but I think it's a 3hp, it runs strong and carries my 210# ass fairly well. It is the original engine for sure, the guys grandpa bought it new and owned it forever! It's a great little frame minibike, my 7yo daugter claimed mine and rides it like she stole it!:thumbsup: