HH100 rebuild

I just joined this Forum , i need someone to rebuild a HH100, it came out of a 1966 Massey Ferguson MF10 garden tractor . I have found a place to get all the new internals, im trying to find someone fairly close to do the rebuild .
I live in Ga, Gwinnett County , Zip 30017. Every shop i have called around here , tells me that cant get parts, in other words they do not want to fool with it .

mustangfrank

I just joined this Forum , i need someone to rebuild a HH100, it came out of a 1966 Massey Ferguson MF10 garden tractor . I have found a place to get all the new internals, im trying to find someone fairly close to do the rebuild .
I live in Ga, Gwinnett County , Zip 30017. Every shop i have called around here , tells me that cant get parts, in other words they do not want to fool with it .
Have you checked small engine repair listings on Craigslist or FB Marketplace? Might find an individual that would do it, just have to interview them well to make sure they're qualified and not fly by night.

Have you checked small engine repair listings on Craigslist or FB Marketplace? Might find an individual that would do it, just have to interview them well to make sure they're qualified and not fly by night.
Frank , i have called a couple or small engine repair shops locally , not interested in doing the work . i will keep looking , thanks for your reply . Back in the day , 1968 or so, i bought a new mini bike, the Cyclops brand made in Conyers, Ga. Actually watched them assemble it at the plant .

You are going to have a REALLY hard time finding a "small engine repair shop" to rebuild that engine. Most individuals working in repair shops nowdays have never even seen any of these old flat head engines , much less do any work on them , or (heaven forbid) REBUILD them! You best bet ,as already advised, is to find an independent guy (most likely an old timer) that previously had a shop or worked in the trade and is now retired and takes on these projects just to keep active and busy. Sorry to give you the "tough love" lecture, but it is (sadly) reality...
Michael

Last edited:
Hi this is dwayne.I'm in Anderson s c call me and let talk about what you need.864 958 0683

Thanks guys , Dwayne i just left you a voice mail on the HH100 rebuild .
I should start a new thread but I am looking for someone to rebuild my HS50, I'm in the Chicago suburbs. I have some parts already. I could probably try it myself but an not familiar with small engines.