Hi there!

First of all, I want to thank many of you for the advice and helpful info I received reading the questions and answers on the forum before I joined. Especially the advice on the throttle conversion of a Tecumseh H35 from the hand lever throttle to a mini-bike throttle control!! Thanks! I just bought my first mini-bike project and it appears it is going to be a lot of fun. Came with most of the parts, less the motor which I already had but I have no idea of the make or model. Any help with the ID would be much appreciated! From looking at photos from the Internet, I think it may be a model of Fox, but I have not seen one just like this frame and fork combo, just some of the parts like the front fender bracket for example. I will add more photos to my photo album when I reduce their size. Thanks for your help guys! :confused::confused:

More information that may help with the ID. From the 1/2 tag that still exists on the frame I can see that it was sold by Montgomery Ward, the last few numbers of the serial is ...47734 with a MFG date code of "A". Also stamped on the rims by the hub is "SUN, Warsaw, IND" which I believe is a wheel MFG. Also on the frame tag is .....AZA. The first part of which is torn away. I looked very carefully with a 10 power loop and I am sure it is ...AZA and not ...NZA. Which could be Bonanza. Also on the rear drive wheel, which is not in this photo, is a internal brake assembly that looks just like the one on some FOX models, however the brake assembly and the fender bracket may just be components that were sold to many bike makers. I hope somebody will recognize the frame.

Last edited: