Honda Odyssey FL250 Miscellaneous resource

Somewhere around 1980 a guy I worked with had a friend who ran the local Honda dealership. We made a cash deal for for 2 of those......but we had to go down to the seaport in Elizabeth, NJ and pick them up right off the boat from Japan. They were still in the crate with the Japanese writing on them.

They were un-assembled so we had to put them together but it wasn't too bad and they were a blast to drive !!!
We used to run them over in this sand quarry at night...it was pitch black there and I remember I added a Cibie headlight to the rolllbar on mine and some kind of header pipe......good times !!!

That is a first class restoration you are doing brother...looks better than new!!!

Last edited:
KKK: Are you in this pic?
No but I wish I had that clean old Dodge van!!

....that little trailer axle under the one on the right is neat. I don't remember mine having a front brush guard that big (we might have left them off )...or those graphics under the seat...but hell it was 32 years ago...:doah:

Thanks Yoop! I still want a Lockley though.

Count: Where the heck do you put the roll cage after you put the Odyssey in the wagon?

KKK: I bet you guys were so ready to ride you forgot about it!