Hornet?

rugblaster

There is no way any K&S was ever that ugly of a bike. I have a K&S and a MTD/Columbia which is my next victim. Looking at my MTD, it is almost as if three guys (or girls, being PC) who never met each other, or even worked in the same building were assigned 1/3 of a design project, rear, midships and the front. And then, put the three different plans together and built this monstrosity. I've heard they ride good, so all is not lost. You just don't want to have your friends see you on it. (I think there is a joke there, somewhere)

1971_MB1A

There is no way any K&S was ever that ugly of a bike. I have a K&S and a MTD/Columbia which is my next victim. Looking at my MTD, it is almost as if three guys (or girls, being PC) who never met each other, or even worked in the same building were assigned 1/3 of a design project, rear, midships and the front. And then, put the three different plans together and built this monstrosity. I've heard they ride good, so all is not lost. You just don't want to have your friends see you on it. (I think there is a joke there, somewhere)

Doc1976

Yeah fat girls and scooters gotcha. The seller let it go before I could get ahold of it. He is supposed to be sending pics of some other bikes he's got.

1971_MB1A

Actually in my opinion that style solid wheel mtd does not ride that great but the spoke wheel one with the ugly looking earls style front end does ride nice. I have a few of the fairly common orange ones both lighted and non lighted with the original hs40's and they run pretty decent. Also have the less common yellow with the original hs50 lighted and it will literally smoke most stock fox's, rupp's, or speedway's etc in its class no problem. Also have an original k&s deluxe that runs decent but really does not handle or ride all that well.

PatrickCraik

LOL! Yeah,They're not very pretty but thats part of why I like mine. They're cool in an oddball sorta way. They're built pretty strong,minus the 1/2" axles,so far as I can tell. I wish I could get a piece of chain to finish mine. Everything locked down in Michigan. Governor dimwit has everything screwed up