hot rod mini bike mounting plate review

excellent product! before I had the plate I was mounting my 6.5 horsepower clone engine on my doodlebug frame and it was nearly impossible to keep the chain bolted down and tight because the engine would vibrate loudly and rattle loose. after installing the plate did not only centered my engine directly in the middle of the frame but it also reduced the vibration noise dramatically and keeps much a nice and tight . very simple to install just drill 4 holes and your good to go. the only complaint I have is that it's a little bit pricey. it cost about 55 dollars with shipping which I think they could easily cut the price down if they wouldn't have polished it and made it all shiny and laser etched the letters pmr into it . I mean does it really need to be shiny like that you're not ever going to see it its under your engine . and they would probably save money if they just made it a regular place and not put the letters on it which would in turn save the customers money .either way great product and I am very happy with it .

I ordered mine a year ago, for roughly the same price. Given todays raising prices on EVErYTHING, I think thats pretty cool. Also mine does NOT have PMR etched into it:crying: !! Great product, and price. Just my 2cents!!:hammer::scooter: