How are the Thomas minis gas tanks mounted, specifically the Wacki Chooper?

I'm not familiar with your bike so I don't know how the tank gets mounted (large hose clamps?).
In answer to your question of how to hook up the fuel line, there are a number of options offered on ebay. The black rubber bushing gets pushed into the existing hole in the bottom of your tank and then the valve gets installed into the bushing hole, causing it to expand which keeps the valve in its place and not let gasoline to leak.
192980GS Fuel Shut Off Valve Service Kit w/ Grommet Bushing Plastic Gas Tank
US $5.99

novadose74

I'm not familiar with your bike so I don't know how the tank gets mounted (large hose clamps?).
In answer to your question of how to hook up the fuel line, there are a number of options offered on ebay. The black rubber bushing gets pushed into the existing hole in the bottom of your tank and then the valve gets installed into the bushing hole, causing it to expand which keeps the valve in its place and not let gasoline to leak.
192980GS Fuel Shut Off Valve Service Kit w/ Grommet Bushing Plastic Gas Tank
US $5.99
just got it today
image.jpg

Interesting. I have not looked closely, but I was more thinking about a metal ring pressed (or hammered) into the hole around the the filler neck and some type of buckle or cinch underneath the tank. Either wat, it would be nicer than a metal band.

Your idea looks much easier to do.