how much oil in a kt75 tranny

there is no amount stamped near the oil fill cap, no site window & no over flow plug ??? does any1 have a manual or know whats recomended its a kawasaki 75 3speed i think iv seen it called kt75? but not sure thanks!!!
:shrug:

not sure but heres a pic can you tell from that or should i get a ser# & ya its a kv75... i know i sound new & i am to minibikes but iv had some thing with an engin from whlrs, rc, motorcycle since my 1st mini climber artic cat in the early 80's thanks for the help!

It's a MT1 not a KV75 but they're the same thing. 71-75 MT1 / 76-78 KV75
It's either a 71 or a 74 (going off the color) If you got the serial # then we can get the exact year.
The more I look at it, the more it's screaming 1974 Which would be a MT1B.

Last edited:
sweet im so glad to hear info i love the thing its pretty fast & shifts up well but i really have to slow down if im down shifting... so far iv changed oil, sealed the tank & put an air filter on it next im gona take off any ez parts like rims & forks, sand blast & paint & maybe take the tank in to a body shop & get it touched up cuz over all its in gr8 shape

Make sure you download the service manual to your hard drive or some form of storage device because you never how long the web site might be around. I like them on PDF so I can print them out if needed.
Post pictures of that MT1 in your photos :thumbsup: