How to Change Tires

I went to a yard sale today and came up on 2 cateye mini bikes thats not running for FREE..I want to take the motorcycle tires off the rims on the cateye and put them on the rims for my Cat250x does anyone know a proper way i can remove tires off one rim and out them on another rim ? so i can get my roll on :scooter:

Go on YouTube and look up "Changing Lawn Tractor Tire" presented by Outdoordistributors. This will give you some very helpful info on changing tires. Good Luck

Go on YouTube and look up "Changing Lawn Tractor Tire" presented by Outdoordistributors. This will give you some very helpful info on changing tires. Good Luck
i looked at the video..i dont have a the tool to do the stem so the tire will not release all the air..is there anyone in moreno valley that knows how to do this ?

bandit 40

Go to your local gas station or Meijer ,and for a for a couple bucks get the valve stem remover tool, of simply push the tire down and remove the air by using a screw driver to push the stem.

Go to your local gas station or Meijer ,and for a for a couple bucks get the valve stem remover tool, of simply push the tire down and remove the air by using a screw driver to push the stem.
ok that pat is easy but when it comes to gettin it off the rim thats where im getting stuck

Use round pry bars or round shank heavy screw drivers. Deflate the tire by removing valve stem core. Use a ratchet strap in the center of the tire and tighten it up until the bead starts to loosen. Lay tire flat on its side push it until bead is broken. Remove strap push tire down until one side of the bead is in the middle of the rim. Use pry bar to pull bead opposite of side touching the middle of the rim working it up and around a little at a time. Then repeat for the other bead. I can break a wheel down that way in a few minutes. Once u figure it out it's pretty easy try not to chew up the tire though

with a 2 piece rim i have to take the whole rim apart just to change the tire ? and do i have to put another inertube ? i hate this :censure::censure: rim & tire