Huskee Trail Rider

Todays BARN find!!!

Huskee Trail Rider frame, forks & rear rim with tire/tube/axle, sprocket & brake drum.

Frame/forks are unrestored original paint with a lil patina. There is some paint that was spray on the frame & handlebars.

FRAME: NO rewelds, NO bends, has flip up pegs, kickstand, rusty fenders will need rechromed/replaced or painted.

Handle bars: rusty, will need to be rechromed/replaced or painted. Twist throttle assembly is there & 1 grip :thumbsup:

Lower forks: rusty & one the axle mounting ends are bent. If someone tried to straighten it out, I am sure it will either break or crack. These will need to be replaced & or repaired.

Rear rim: is in good condition. Brake drum is free & does work. Axle/bearings will need 2 be clean.

Whatcha see is all the parts I have, it sucks the front rim was not there in the barn or the other buildings.

$100 + 45 shipping (USA)

:thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHWQViRfESE

Will TRADE for a BONANZA frame & forks:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Couldn't say what year it is for sure, but they are really nice little bikes. I am almost dont with mine. I picked up the roller for $40, just finishing up the Tec 3.5hp for it now.