I assume this is a CAT 350SS...?

This was ridiculously cheap on craigslist. I think it is a CAT 350SS ?
Power washed it. Original disc brake works good. Needs a rear fender. Runs good. Needs Throttle assembly. I may decide to sell it. I just could not pass it up, BUT, I really don't need another project right now.

Summery..you bought it to flip and need a name verification to post it...got it. The for sale section is in the classifieds. Good luck on it:thumbsup: And you can never have too many projects..just my opinion.

markus

I would say 350ss, Is it powder coated? the red looks to be a little better than the typical spraybomb resto:thumbsup:

Thanks. I don't know a lot about paint. The paint looks to be original. I had a neighbor look at it, and he said the same thing. If it is not original, it is a VERY good job.

markus

Thanks. I don't know a lot about paint. The paint looks to be original. I had a neighbor look at it, and he said the same thing. If it is not original, it is a VERY good job.

There was a store brand version of that bike, they called it a "grand champion" it was the 350ss. Someone on here has one, I think they were either orange or red originally.

I googled Grand Champion. You maybe right. The front spring on the grand champion looks like it does not have the top and bottom "caps" that the Cat 350SS has. This bike does not have the "caps".