I beleave this is the 3rd Terra 2 seater I've seen

It does'nt look the same, I thought the one last year had perfect seats.:shrug:
I had those pics saved on my old computer, and I deleted them by mistake. You might be right :shrug: I talked with the people that own this one. Its a Kawasaki dealership, and the owner bought this years ago for $1500. He said he wont go any lower :eek:ut: Well I guess my price was spot on, considering the last ones have both been big money. The person I spoke with that worked at Terra products said there were only a handful ever made. Told me they only remembered 3 of them being made. I guess I should have taken mine to the PAWN STARS and sold it for $7500 :laugh::laugh:

I dont see whats the big deal? Its a stretched minibike with 2 seats and 2 handlebars? Its not really that unique? Yeah i get it theres only 3 out there mabey, but its not like a prototype bike with documentation? It looks like a bike i could have made? and i bet it drives like crap?

I dont see whats the big deal? Its a stretched minibike with 2 seats and 2 handlebars? Its not really that unique? Yeah i get it theres only 3 out there mabey, but its not like a prototype bike with documentation? It looks like a bike i could have made? and i bet it drives like crap?
Anything minibike is cool IMO, and it is unique given the small number of these we've seen. As for how it rides, probably not very well but the cool factor is way up there. I can see me and my next ex wife riding one around the lake in 20 or so years. I could build one as well but it wouldn't be a 40 plus year old machine made by a known manufacturer, I'd pay $500 at the most for one but I'm cheap.:thumbsup: