i hate idiots

so i was riding my mini down at this hillclimb in my neighbor hood, and this jackass on a fourwheeler ran me over, litterally ran me over i have tire tracks on my arms and legs and a cut on my head, some peoples children :angry::angry::angry::angry:

We have had close calls out on the trails.

Mostly though people are watching and will let you know how many more or following behind so you know.

I tell my wife to ride with her headlight on all the time because that can be seen much farther away through the woods even.

So now you know what goes through the mind of roadkill. :shrug::laugh:

so i was riding my mini down at this hillclimb in my neighbor hood, and this jackass on a fourwheeler ran me over, litterally ran me over i have tire tracks on my arms and legs and a cut on my head,
It happens... :shrug:

Seriously though, Hope your ok. I think I can probably dig up a picture... But I'm on a real slow computer right now, so it'll have to wait. Gravebugger, did you see the pic I found of you at the pool where your mini bike got taken? In the thread where you were talking about your broken recoil?:laugh:

after he hit me, lol and no i didnt wheres it at, i wanna see how ridiculous this will be, oh btw he tried to call the cops and they took his fourwheeler, said it was assault with a motor vehicle and use of an offroad vehicle on a road! ahahaha didnt even mention my mini

after he hit me, lol and no i didnt wheres it at, i wanna see how ridiculous this will be, oh btw he tried to call the cops and they took his fourwheeler, said it was assault with a motor vehicle and use of an offroad vehicle on a road! ahahaha didnt even mention my mini
Thats awesome that they took his quad lol. I dont think i coulda stopped hittin him.....

he had a helmet on so it was kinda difficult, and i like to keep my head in a fight so i was waiting for his move, next time i see him ima stick my knife in his tire

I hate idiots.
Dude so idiot cut me off last December . I layer the bike down and broke my elbow bad (big plate with 6 big ass screws now) . I wanted to rip this guys head off but my ARM was hanging by meat . My friend that was cruising next to me actually hit the car and broke his collar bone on both sides . We couldn't do shit to this idiot . If cops would have came the would have took our bikes. I hate idiots.

i got my pelvis shattered by a dude who hit me on my bike, he was doin sixty and didnt even touch the brakes

Damn that sucks . I feel for you.
Idiots tend to not pay attention.
In my accident I was doing like 25/30 mph. No helmet too . Helmet is always on now and I don't go fast in my neighborhood anymore.