I think I just bought a Scat Cat

Not sure what model it is, but its a damm nice roller. Looks like some form of Scat Cat :shrug: I really didn't need another project at the moment, but you know I cant pass them up when they are right in my own back yard.:thumbsup:

bandit 40

Not sure what model it is, but its a damm nice roller. Looks like some form of Scat Cat :shrug: I really didn't need another project at the moment, but you know I cant pass them up when they are right in my own back yard.:thumbsup:

Man Paul, that is a nice roller:thumbsup:..Is that all you do all day :shrug: is look for great deals on CL? You did good ...again..:laugh:

Man Paul, that is a nice roller:thumbsup:..Is that all you do all day :shrug: is look for great deals on CL? You did good ...again..:laugh:
YEP ! When I am not at school. Actually this one came to me.:laugh::laugh: Thanx Mark

I think you just bought a Huskee Trail Rider...:thumbsup:
I have never heard of those. Any info on them. Maybe Jimh will see this and chime in.:thumbsup:

I have never heard of those. Any info on them. Maybe Jimh will see this and chime in.:thumbsup:
Taiwan made...sold under the "Huskee" name in IL. Search the photo section...A few there. I have a roller just like it, they seem to be built fairly well. mybiz would probably be a good source of info on it. Member dalegillick
has a bunch of them.

Well I checked them out with a search. Pretty cool looking bikes when fixed up. Now I feel stupid .....I stuck it in the U.S vintage section :doah:. I knew it was probably Taiwanese. Does it count because they were sold out of IL ?:laugh:

Does any body know what motor they originally came with ? Tec or Briggs