I think Its Azuza minibike with 3.5 tecumseh runs great!

I bought this bike and was gonna use the engine off it but i decided to use something else. The bike is well built, tig welded all around and beffed up frame. Tri star rims and 6" ballon tires. It also has a foot brake that attaches to a band brake. Its in great shape and runs and stops, needs nothing but a driver!
pm me if you have a question or ?

located in cleveland ohio
price is 300 or best offer, its really worth it!!

gbones

doesnt look like an azusa, to me. neck brace, rear axle mount, foot pegs, fender mounts, and frame doesnt look like an azusa. but i could be wrong. hhmmmm what is it?:shrug:

thats a really nice mini ya got there whatever it is:laugh::shrug: If you still have it next week I might be interested!!:thumbsup: Just meet me half way er sumpin:shrug:

Yea I dont think its a Manco Streaker either. Heres a pic of one I had recently

Everything is different. The axel mounts, footpegs Bars, brake, fender mounts ect....

Man thats too nice to part out.Somebody will buy it.

Last edited:
Well if my funds are right begining of next month I will prolly get it from ya! But I gotta know, how does that brake pedal work!!:confused:

Oh and im getting married this weekend and will gone till like oh... maybe wednesday or so... Ill get back on here about this then!!

Last edited:
Well if my funds are right begining of next month I will prolly get it from ya! But I gotta know, how does that brake pedal work!!:confused:

Oh and im getting married this weekend and will gone till like oh... maybe wednesday or so... Ill get back on here about this then!!
the foot brake is connected to the band brake going around the clutch