I think this might be the Most expensive Trailhorse

I ran across this on Detroit's craigslist, Its a all chrome Trailhorse, Sure looks like one anyways. He says he has 2 grand in chrome and would take 1500 bucks for it.

I wonder if the guy works at a chrome shop, That would be a lot of money to spend on chrome.
I guess his favorite color would be: Chrome.:laugh:

I could $200 on it. :cowboy:
DUDE......... what is with you, and the...( " I could $200 on it " ) :eek:ut: Thats the same thing you said about my Cheetah on another thread. I am 99% sure you are not gonna find a restored vintage bike that someone sank thousands into for $200. If thats all the money you have saved up , then you need to be looking on Craigslist for a vintage roller, or Baja, because you are just going to insult someone on here with that noise:hammer:

Some people like lots of chrome.....I am NOT one of those people.
For me the chrome would be a deal breaker, adds zero value to me but for someone looking for that they'd be all set.

ohh well to each his own.

DUDE......... what is with you, and the...( " I could $200 on it " ) :eek:ut: Thats the same thing you said about my Cheetah on another thread. I am 99% sure you are not gonna find a restored vintage bike that someone sank thousands into for $200. If thats all the money you have saved up , then you need to be looking on Craigslist for a vintage roller, or Baja, because you are just going to insult someone on here with that noise:hammer:
Now that's funny! He reminds me of Mini Bike Boy359.