insane #41 nickel chain deal<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Be careful on that. They seem to be trying to capitalize on the established and respected Zoro Tools name, they are not the actual Zoro Tools, who is a seller on ebay, and a subsidiary of Grainger supply.
Also note that the listing states extra handling time and shipped from the manufacturer... probably China if it ships at all.
If it seems like too good of a deal.. probably is as most of us have heard in our lifetimes.

Be careful on that. They seem to be trying to capitalize on the established and respected Zoro Tools name, they are not the actual Zoro Tools, who is a seller on ebay, and a subsidiary of Grainger supply.
Also note that the listing states extra handling time and shipped from the manufacturer... probably China if it ships at all.
If it seems like too good of a deal.. probably is as most of us have heard in our lifetimes.

I'll let ya'll know how it works out in the end. for 100 ft of nickel plated chain, i'll take a chance. even if it takes 3 months to get. Majority of stuff comes from china anyways for these toys, so thats almost a given.

Even if you get 100 inches it would be a good deal. Maybe they give you 100 millimeters?

I emailed the seller and they verified 100 ft, we shall see and they also have a lot of positive feedback as well, although I admit i didn't even care to look before purchase. for 13.00, i'll take a chance. I just thought some other minibikers might feel the same way

cfh

i bought the $13 chain deal too (thanks for posting that ad), and my order shows as shipped. i can't figure out from where it shipped, but they say it's shipped!

cfh

My order showed up today. All I can say is, thanks dude! Holy crap what a deal. $13 for nickel plated number 41 chain 100 feet includes a bunch of master links. What a screaming great deal! thank you so much for posting it. I would’ve never seen that deal

BCE3137A-D360-483D-A445-1579C218576C.jpeg