Iowa....there are some of us...

You guys should make it out to Portland, Indaina show this summer it a good time. Plan on several days if you drive out there, There's a lot to see and you can ride your minibikes all over the place.

19th Annual Iowa Classics Swap Meet Feb 6 & 7

You might want to check out the 19th Annual Iowa Classics Scooter Swap Meet & Show. Fri Feb 6, 2010 3 PM -8 PM. Sat Feb 7, 2010 8 AM - 1 PM. Best Western Metro North, I-35 & 1st St, Ankeny, IA. Started as motor scooter meet, but more mini bikes showing up every year. Weather effects attendance, but there are always some hard core guys who show up.

Ratbike

You might want to check out the 19th Annual Iowa Classics Scooter Swap Meet & Show. Fri Feb 6, 2010 3 PM -8 PM. Sat Feb 7, 2010 8 AM - 1 PM. Best Western Metro North, I-35 & 1st St, Ankeny, IA. Started as motor scooter meet, but more mini bikes showing up every year. Weather effects attendance, but there are always some hard core guys who show up.
Cool!!! Thanks for the info.! I'm gonna see if I can make it!!!:clap:

That maybe a good one to go to, I think I will see if the wife wants to make the trip down there.

I screwed up the dates. The correct dates are Fri Feb 5 from 3 PM to 8 PM, and Sat Feb 6 from 8 AM to 1 PM. Cushman and Doodle Bug (The ones made in Webster City 1946-1955) repro parts vendors will be there. There is a small entry fee.

am i to late

i just joined OldMiniBikes but im from southern mn & lookin for a round up or swapmeet or some thing also there is a really cool place called snake creek near me i think you can find it on the web but your soposta have a trail pass but iv never cn any athoritys there but im sure the hit it a few times a yr & give tickets c u around i know this is an old post but pm me if ya have any info