Is this a 1964 Rupp Continental how do I tell?

I don't want to get into an argument with the seller is there anyway I can nicely tell him by pointing out something that it's a 1967.
If it helps he said that its original paint? Did they come in this color red in 1964. Maybe I can point that out, that would be an obvious tell that it's a 67 wouldn't it? As always thanks in advance to Marcus and all the other folks here on OldMiniBikes Phoenix Mini Guy

markus

1964-66 frames were different, they had a jackshaft mount on bottom of the frame, and the swingarm mounted low off of it, In 1967 they raised thw swingarm mount and had no provisions whatsoever for a jackshaft, that was the only year for that, In 1968 the frames changed again, top rails, footpegs mounted rearward, jackshaft mounts, etc.... so that seals the deal on it being a 1967.

Also, Gran prix wheels were not used until 1965, the 1964 continental had steel one piece wheels on it.
1964:

1964-66 frames were different, they had a jackshaft mount on bottom of the frame, and the swingarm mounted low off of it, In 1967 they raised thw swingarm mount and had no provisions whatsoever for a jackshaft, that was the only year for that, In 1968 the frames changed again, top rails, footpegs mounted rearward, jackshaft mounts, etc.... so that seals the deal on it being a 1967.

Also, Gran prix wheels were not used until 1965, the 1964 continental had steel one piece wheels on it.
1964:
Omg... you are amazing. .. I even have that karting magazine and didn't remember it. Thank you so much. Mark