Is this a model 430 or older ??

Found this but wasn't sure what it was from what this site and Google tells me closest thing I can come up with is a model 430 but rear shocks seat and bars are different and came with 2 b&s engines that turn over but have been in the rain for years by the looks of things
The motor plate has been extended I think because the tank on the Briggs hit the tire

IMG_20190910_150526821.jpg IMG_20190910_150513962.jpg IMG_20190910_150451088.jpg
The plan is to take it all apart and blow some paint on it and make a trail runner out of it so I'm looking for torque no top speed
Just wanna make sure it's nothing special before I go chopping on it

GustoGuy

Found this but wasn't sure what it was from what this site and Google tells me closest thing I can come up with is a model 430 but rear shocks seat and bars are different and came with 2 b&s engines that turn over but have been in the rain for years by the looks of things
The motor plate has been extended I think because the tank on the Briggs hit the tire

View attachment 249421 View attachment 249422 View attachment 249423
The plan is to take it all apart and blow some paint on it and make a trail runner out of it so I'm looking for torque no top speed
Just wanna make sure it's nothing special before I go chopping on it
Does the engine even run? If not you can always go with a modern OHV route. Looks like a nice starter bike. Looks like a Cat 400X from the rear with a different front fork? It has highspeed fork on it too meaning they were bent backwards most likely hit something. Possibly a stretched Cat 400X with a different front fork.

the front fork is bent on one side gonna try straighten it up
Both motors roll over the 5hp has a cracked block like where they over tightened the carb ( I didn't do this one but i have experience at that) and the 3 hp I cleaned it up enuff to get it half ass running need to take carb apart and clean it up but I'm sure I can get it going

That was the plan to start with is put a hf motor on it now I know which one to look for just wanted to make sure it wasn't a diamond before I turned it into fools gold

That cat 400x looks close might be where rear shocks came from but the frame is different on them the axle bolt is under the frame and the pegs are center on the frame mine is forward and axle bolts on top of the frame but there definitely cousins

So big motor big fluffy seat it is haha