It's Electric, But It Doesn't Boogie Woogie!!

I've been secretly crushing on that Race Day mm80 that gopowersports.com has been promoting. Don't know why I never thought about getting a good roller this route. $100 is all it cost, would have been three times that with a stock 79cc and most likely ridden harder. I think a jacked 196 and a juggernaut will take it where it needs to go. Anyone else working on one?

Check out my threads. ;)
Added,,
What's the deal with the back plates??
There is no reason for those.
Just dead weight.
I
It is 16 gauge steel sheet metal welded hard with 6013 AC at 85 amps. That dog will hunt. Its mostly to stiffen the frame up a bit. You ever torque a nut on the axle on one of these? Crazy flex. Anything helps when this thing is built to shake, rattle and in most likelihood roll too. If it doesn't than it just looks different than the one soon to be sitting next to it i guess. I just try my best these days and hope it ends well sorta thing .

I gotcha, if you get a chance to try another size, move up to the 15" tires, much better ride and the extra ground clearance is nice so the kickstand bracket doesn't dig into the ground as much while you turn.
I did 15 inch Snowblower tires on my Storm 200, those tires were crazy difficult to mount, having them done at a shop even resulted in more damage, 2 months later there was a bubble the size of a baseball on the rear. Is there a better option? I'd buy the tires on the wheels from Gopowersports.com but I think the issue is there not being any more of those rear rims manufactured. Coleman is probably holding onto a few patents that mega moto didn't bother to solidify or were released after manufacturing ran out. Maybe thats way off, but there has to be a significant reason they aren't meeting demand.