I've been busy !!

Haven't been on here much lately due to the new job kicking my ass, but I have been busy these past couple weeks . Even after working 12 hours I still cant keep my ass out of the garage working till midnight.:laugh:

I sold my Boonie and I sold my VT7 Super Bronc. So there was a nice $1700 I hadn't expected.:thumbsup:

I switched out the motor 3 times on my ratbike . I finally ended up with the HH60 that was on the Boonie , cause the kid that bought it wanted a clone on it, for better depedability I guess.

I also picked up a Bird Duck last week. I was gonna start a project thread , but its almost done . :shrug:

And I had to put new recoil and a new set of points in the daughter's Huskee Trail Rider too. :hammer:

Oh yeah and the best part was that the Duck came with a 3hp Tec (cast iron sleeve) with a brand new Comet TAV on it . I paid less for the bike than I could buy a TAV for . That TAV is going on the ratbike with the 6hp Tec.:thumbsup:

I ended up putting a 3.5 Tec on the Duck, because it didn't have a braking system. I am gonna go with a clutch brake .

dang I was wondering where you were hiding Paul. Looks like you've been having some fun dude. Nice score on the bird, did it come like that or did you paint it?

dang I was wondering where you were hiding Paul. Looks like you've been having some fun dude. Nice score on the bird, did it come like that or did you paint it?
Of course I painted it :laugh:. I paid $150 for it, and it had a brand new TAV. but it was ugly two tone black and orange. So I redid it.

pomfish

I noticed you run the fuel line on the outside of the recoil housing on your engines.
Is this because of Vapor lock or just personal preference?

Nice looking bikes by the way!
Keith

I noticed you run the fuel line on the outside of the recoil housing on your engines.
Is this because of Vapor lock or just personal preference?

Nice looking bikes by the way!
Keith
Actually neither. The carbs didn't have the 90 elbow for the gas inlet so I had to come in from the side, :laugh: Guess I am just getting lazy in my old age.