Jacobson engine help

My Jacobson motor has lost spark again, I'm not sure if it has points or a coil. I tried to pull the fly wheel off to day but my pullers won't work on it. The plug is a champion tj-8j and champion doesn't make them any more so i can't rule that out

According to the web the following are possible replacements for your plug: AC Delco CS45,Autolite XST255,Autolite 255,Motorcraft A7NX or Champion RCJ-8J

It should blow a 4 stroke doodlebug motor out of the water.. I'd say play around with your carb some more... If that doesn't fix it, theres a GREAT chance it's your spark.. if it comes and goes, and can't get the carb to level out.. the condenser might be shot.. I don't know about finding a direct match, but any tec briggs chevrolet one that WORKS, will work if it's wired in and grounded out good..

The carb is the one that belongs to it.. You don't wanna go much over the size of the original.. Are you adjusting your carb with no chain on the bike? If it's loading up, it will take forever to notice a difference when you change someting, until it gets all the fuel burnt off...

Try taking the chain off, hold the motor wide open and start screwing the main screw in and out slowly until it revs up and takes off and sounds good... That way you know the main is right.. Then you can slow it down and get the idle adjusted..

If it won't adjust.. It's probably in your spark.. If it's going in and out on ya, the condenser is probably bad..