Jrdragbikes Ugly rat rod goose

Really? Boy..what you know about motors you can fit in a gnats @ss. I am guessing you are gonna buy a MDB motor or something? I can't see any other way of building the "fastest" small block in Michigan.
nope no mdb motor, ive been working on a little something with some guys i know :laugh: .. he has the fastest small block on gas in the world and hes the one helping me with my motor :thumbsup: ... you guys dont need all these 3 inch motors to go fast stock bore works fine stock valves do also :blink:

Sad part is...you have no clue what I have. But I can say...no 3'' bore here. And by helping..means he is building. I tried to teach you the fundamentals..but like most of you young kids...you wanna put the cart before the horse. You just think you can skip all the knowledge and go 100mph. Well..good luck with that and congrats to you parts supplier. I am sure he is making a killing off your ambition and ignorance. Oh...and hopefully you finally put a brake on it. Cause anyone worth a hill of beans with building will tell you...stopping is more important than going fast.

Sad part is...you have no clue what I have. But I can say...no 3'' bore here. And by helping..means he is building. I tried to teach you the fundamentals..but like most of you young kids...you wanna put the cart before the horse. You just think you can skip all the knowledge and go 100mph. Well..good luck with that and congrats to you parts supplier. I am sure he is making a killing off your ambition and ignorance. Oh...and hopefully you finally put a brake on it. Cause anyone worth a hill of beans with building will tell you...stopping is more important than going fast.
i never said you had a 3inch bore i know you dont cause you told me, you did teach me the fundamentals and i appreciate it, i took all of that knowlage you gave me and put it in my cruiser motor thats on the bench just gotta get another frame for that...
no he is not building my motor im building the motor. theres a simple trick to it to go fast its all in your head, no hes not making a killing cause its a 500$motor :thumbsup: ......
i dont know whats going on with you, you were a really cool dude when i came over and you helped me with my bike but now your starting to be a jerk :shrug:
yes i got brake some pretty good ones too :scooter:

vwfan79

Bill has more knowledge then you and all your little buddies combined, it would be wise to show a little respect. I know you THINK you know how to build a motor but from what I've seen on multiple sites is that all you KNOW how to do is talk a good game. You have not shown any real skill or ability to build a motor, you have however asked a lot of rookie questions and made a lot of rookie mistakes.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Bill has more knowledge then you and all your little buddies combined, it would be wise to show a little respect. I know you THINK you know how to build a motor but from what I've seen on multiple sites is that all you KNOW how to do is talk a good game. You have not shown any real skill or ability to build a motor, you have however asked a lot of rookie questions and made a lot of rookie mistakes.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk
i did show bill some respect. i could have been a asshole to him if i wanted to but i didnt cause he helped me with my motor and i appreciate that. i can build a motor but i got a little too much in a rush and didnt check my clearnce and my motor blew

you guys need to chill the hell out and quit talking smack. all of yas. the chest thumping is rather childish...

just sayin. quit talkin and build sh*t

i can build a motor but i got a little too much in a rush and didnt check my clearnce and my motor blew
Never. Ever. Do NOT rush.

You found out the hard way. Hope you learned from it.

Every clearance is critical. It may not seem like it at the time, but you just proved it.

Keep at it.

BTW, JK ever heard of "bench racing"?

Last edited:
thats what im talking about let the motor speak for its self:smile: . i still got those champion rockers of your they just need to be picked up
No, no, it goes like this;

"Manic Mechanic"

You want to race?
If you insist.
At that price, I can't resist,
That's right, that's right, that's right.

Tonight it ain't right,
I got to have me a week.
But I'll be back for you, Jack,
and I'll let the machine speak,

Showdown, you bet.
And I haven't saddled my pony yet.
Have mercy, Miss Percy.
I done put the coon tune on this bet,