Juggernaut Clutch

How's it going everyone. I recently built a 236 tillotson with a CM grind cam and 22mm mikuni, ported and polished head with all the goodies etc for my daughter's yerf dog kart. She had gotten bored with the stock engine and basically it was wide open all the time so I figured time for an upgrade. I installed the engine and got it dialed in but the vibration from the Chinese 30 series was driving me crazy. Another thing was the overdrive, engine had enough power to pull past it but at that point the kart was doing 55+ on the GPS. Not a good idea on that kart with horrible front suspension. I decided to try a juggernaut clutch and instantly loved how much quieter it was and the bad vibration was gone. For a yard kart the engagement rpm was too high and I also couldn't see the driven pulley shifting at all, it also took off so hard it damn near pulled the front wheels with her driving. Top speed was lowered as well, lowered too much. I tried lowering the spring tension on the driven pulley and may have gained a little more top speed but still wasn't happy with it. I ended up pulling the juggernaut back off and put china 30 clutch back in with a .20 spacer installed to keep it out of overdrive, after one ride I remembered why I pulled that clutch in the first place. I then took the juggernaut apart and unhooked one spring per roller arm, left them in the clutch but not connected and re assembled the clutch. I then ordered a cheap 6 inch driven pulley on amazon and the shorter belt to go with it, once it arrived I installed it and the juggernaut with 3 springs and new driven and shorter belt. I left the spring on driven in center hole. Called my daughter out to test drive and instantly noticed the clutch engaged barely above idle but engine easily idled lower than the engagement. Just make sure you start it on stands if your not sure your engine idles low enough!! Daughter took off and I instantly noticed no china clutch noise or vibration and it still accelerated great and had a great top end speed still. With it engaging at a lower rpm she can still putt around slowly and then when she wants to rip it instantly let's engine rpm come up into it's power range and with the 6 inch driven still has enough top speed to where u feel like your not over revving the engine. Anyhow I just figured I'd put this info out there for anyone wanting to use the juggernaut on a heavier machine or something with large tires. I was able to have a happy medium of acceleration and top speed without the noise and vibes of the China clutch. Try at your own risk, if your not confident in being able to take the clutch apart and re assemble then don't try it!!