just back form the Florida Flywheelers!

markus

Just got back home form spending the afternoon at the flywheelers show. I did not get to see it all I did take a pics of a few mini's I saw in the swaps, supposedly there was an all original artic cat there, I didn't see it. I might go back tomorrow though as I spotted a rare bicycle there that the more I think about, the more I want!!!Plus I cruised through a whole nother part of the fairgrounds that I had not see before, I did get a chance to get off the cushman and walk though though and I would like to do that so the cush will stay on the trailer as i decide if I am going back:

Here's some of the bikes I spotted:

this was cool:thumbsup:

Anyone have an idea what this is?? Guy said it was a Rupp:eek:ut:
It did have spring actuated forks. I liked that it had a gastank, but I did not like that it was scrub brake

????:smile:

Don, the guy that I bought a Broncco off of last year restores whizzers and vintage bikes, I was sporting major wood for this one as its a 20", Pretty bad ass lookin'!!!!!!!!!!!

Abortion of a cushman, This guy was hounding me to buy it. I could not find much good in it so I slipped away fast! It looks like a big wheel mini and cushman welded together?

This thing kicks a "barstool racers" ASS!:thumbsup:

And I'm sure by now your wondering what I drug home, Well even if your not I'm gonna tell ya anyway:thefinger: This thing, 1972 Suzuki RV90, he had the title, it runs and it was cheap :smile: I need to find a side cover for it if anyone happens to have one sitting around???????????

Last edited:
scrub brake

The bike in the pic is a alexander reynolds, almost like the one I am rebuilding, but that one has a spring loaded seat, there are old ads showing the models of the E-Z rider in the arco area. THe coolest feature of that bike os the scrub brake, even if you put drums or disks on it you still have a brake with a scrub brake as long as you have a tire, I am putting a front brake on mine and gonna use the scrub for the rear.

markus

The bike in the pic is a alexander reynolds, almost like the one I am rebuilding, but that one has a spring loaded seat, there are old ads showing the models of the E-Z rider in the arco area. THe coolest feature of that bike os the scrub brake, even if you put drums or disks on it you still have a brake with a scrub brake as long as you have a tire, I am putting a front brake on mine and gonna use the scrub for the rear.
I just don't like "simple" :smile: I did some searching after I posted and found those adds. I was going to go back the next day and maybe make an offer on it and some other stuff but I went to a VW event instead. Maybe he'll still have it at next months event out there.