Just got new dooble bug DB30!

Just got a yellow db30 brand new for $199 at my locak Ollies. Glad I found this forum.

I found the governor screw with the spring on it, thanks to this forum :). I've loosened it up pretty far and it now goes around 25mph. I've been reading of some people removing the screw completely and they say it even goes faster? But it's not recommended to "remove" it??

That screw is a limiter on how far you can open the throttle-after a half hour of brake in time it can be removed. You'll still have a governor and it will keep the motor from reving too fast.

Sweet!

Yeah, what he said, it's not a governor screw like you see on many of the YouTube videos.

Don't know how big or how old you are,(I'm guessing you're a smaller framed person if you get 25mph out of it now) but if you want to make it go really fast....check this thread out.
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/project-logs/46053-oh-no-another-db30-upgrade-lol.html

Also Search is a great tool here!

Welcome to the DB30 family and OldMiniBikes! :scooter:

i aggree with Dark Age 53, i got mine for $300. freaking highway robbery!!! but what you need to do if you want more power, is to upgrade to the Harbor Frieght 6.5hp!