Just messing around...

I cleaned up the h30 Sears rototiller side popper in my son's Ruttman. Bead blasted the tins, a little almond appliance epoxy and some decals. Looks pretty slick for a budget job!

Also, resurected the h25 from my daughter's 'lil indian (allied liesure). Turned out it had a bent exhaust valve so I replaced it, cleaned it up with a gasket kit, blasted the tins and went with black epoxy and chrome head bolts (shameless @delray copy). It had a proper mini bike muffler on it, so I blasted and painted it as well. Decals came in tonight...

I have learned a lot about these playing around, so i'd like to build up my spare hs50 next with some performance bits.

IMG_20191004_233701_224.jpg 20191119_205145.jpg 20191020_120806.jpg 20191016_211915.jpg 20191119_205325.jpg 20191119_205349.jpg

markus

Way nice work....we always like the curved head fins on your side popper...
Yea those look great......Its too bad the US versions are Low compression though and have a huge combustion chamber in them :confused: I gotta high fin head in the works for some added cooling on one of my next HS engine projects:
IMG_1485.JPG

They look great birdball! that black one reminds me of one of my first ones I redid long time back. It was a rattlecan redo with some bling to it.

Yea those look great......Its too bad the US versions are Low compression though and have a huge combustion chamber in them :confused: I gotta high fin head in the works for some added cooling on one of my next HS engine projects:
View attachment 252844

They look great birdball! that black one reminds me of one of my first ones I redid long time back. It was a rattlecan redo with some bling to it.

Thanks! That 3.5hp looks great. I like the fuel cap- very nice!

Matt